Already an Existing customer?
If you are an existing customer and you need to update your contact information, please click the button to fill out
and submit your changes.
Get in touch with us here!
Local and reliable, our propane services include sales, installation, and repair of propane equipment, as well as outdoor gas equipment. Ask about the discounts you’ll receive when you sign up for a regular maintenance plan for your gas fireplaces and water heaters!
Our services include:
- Appliance Conversions—natural gas to propane
- Water heater installation, repair, and annual maintenance (Rinnai Certified)
- Service and repair to gas appliances including: cook ranges/ovens, gas fireplaces/gas inserts, wall heaters, BBQs, outdoor gas appliances and more
- Underground gas line installation and repair
- Addition of gas lines for new appliances and outdoor gas equipment
- 24-hour emergency service
Important: Before clicking, make sure you have your bank account # and routing #. Once you have started completing the DocuSign© form, please finish. DO NOT close and re-click this link.
Note: When finished, the form will be sent to our office and we will set you up with auto-pay!
Signs of a possible gas leak include:
- Rotten egg smell, a skunk's spray, or dead animal smell
- Hissing, whistling or roaring sounds
- Damaged connections to gas appliances
- Dead or dying vegetation in otherwise moist areas over or near pipeline areas
- Unusual soil movement or bubbling water
Leave the area immediately. Call 9-1-1 first, and then MountainFlame Propane 866.764.8248